International Student Fees

Please click here for information about international student fees at Hamilton Boys' High school for 2018.

Click here for 2019 fees.

*Most international students are not entitled to publicly funded health services in New Zealand unless they are:

  • A resident or citizen of Australia
  • A national of the United Kingdom living in New Zealand
  • The holder of a temporary permit that is valid for two years or more.

All overseas fee-paying students must have insurance that covers the cost of medical treatment for the duration of your stay in New Zealand. Hamilton Boys' High School can arrange a comprehensive travel/medical insurance policy through Uni-care insurance company.
In addition, students will need to pay for airfares and personal spending.

Go Top