BUSIT services for students returning to school on Tuesday 26 October
Kia ora koutou
This is a courtesy email to let you know that all BUSIT school assist services will return on Tuesday, 26 October to coincide with Year 11-13 students able to return to kura grounds.
For further information, please refer to our ‘Level 3 info page’ on our website: https://busit.co.nz/bus-alerts/alert/137
We would appreciate if you could continue to encourage students to follow the public transport health guidelines:
- Wear a mask on board, while waiting for the bus at stops and at the Transport Centre.
- Scan the QR code on board every time you travel.
- Board the bus via the rear door - except at the Transport Centre, or if you need the ramp for mobility issues.
- Tag on and off the bus with your registered Bee Card. Normal fares apply. If your Bee Card isn't registered, please call 0800 205 305 or visit beecard.co.nz to register it - this supports contact tracing.
- Do not travel if you are sick.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.