Daily Schedule for Yr 9 & 10 students during Senior Exams
Dear Students, Parents and Caregivers
With Senior Examinations starting next Wednesday, we make some minor adjustments to the daily schedule for the junior school. Yr 9 & 10 students need to be aware of the following changes to the structure of the day, starting Wednesday, 9 September through until Friday, 18 September:
- There will be no Tutor Groups during the examination period. However, school still begins at 8.45am every day.
- Period 1: 8.45am - 10.00am
- Period 2: 10.00am – 11.00am
- Interval: 11.00am – 11.30am
- Period 3: 11.30am – 12.30pm
- Lunchtime: 12.30pm – 1.15pm
- Period 4: 1.15pm – 2.15pm
- Period 5: 2.15pm – 3.15pm
- School concludes at 3.15pm
Please note that on Thursday, 10 September and Thursday, 17 September, there will be no period 5, with school concluding at 2.10pm. School begins with period 1 at 9.00am on both days.
Any absence notes or leave requests can be handed to period one teachers each day, and these will be passed on to the Student Services Centre.
Thank you for your support during our Senior Examination period.
Mr P Gunn