Our Agents are a valued part of our International Programme. The Agent receives a commission payment of 15% of tuition fees for enrolling a new student and returning students. If you are interested in recruiting students for our school, please contact the Director of International Students, Ms Tonia Heeps: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our expectations for our agents are detailed in our Agent's Agreement. The Agent is required to complete an Agency Registration form and provide 3 references prior to the Agent Agreement being entered into.
Key Responsibilities of an Agent
- Provide accurate and detailed student information on the application form and ensure that the student's application and contract are signed.
- Explain and confirm that the student and his family have read and understood our school expectations and rules regarding International Students.
- Ensure that fees listed on the invoice are paid to the school and this must include homestay and contingency where applicable.
- Provide accurate flight information well in advance of the student’s arrival date.
- All communication from the Director of International Students and the International Student Administrator must be translated for the student’s family. This includes school reports, progress updates and any issues that may have arisen.
- Contact the Director of International students with information or concerns from the student’s family.
- It is expected that you will meet the student upon arrival in NZ and drive them to Hamilton.
- Support the student with opening a local bank account, purchasing a SIM card and any other processes to help the student settle into their new environment.
- Maintain ongoing communication with the school and family overseas